Human resources - transcript interview
The activity to ensure the human resources needed to carry out the organizations' projects is carried out in several steps:
The activity has a generic name human resource.
a) Recruitment is done in the following ways:
- Specialized recruitment sites
- The companies' websites – the Careers section
- Central and local press
- Exchanges and job fairs and other career events (conferences, workshops, seminars, open days for visiting companies)
- The internal database (the computer system in which the former applications are stored, which can be reactivated for further use in new sourcing processes)
- Recommendations received from current or former employees and/or candidates
- Partnership with universities to promote the image of the employer and ensure the talent nursery - the future specialists that the companies train and develop through practice and internship programs
- Contact with agencies that offer actual recruitment services, mass recruitment (volume recruitment for many vacancies, for example at the inauguration of a new headquarters or the launch of a new division), head-hunting (executive search) and temporary placement agents.
The evolution in the field of technology, the increase in the complexity of the activities carried out, as well as the economic-social context have led to the realization of employment interviews that tend to obtain professional performances and to the development of new methods and techniques for the selection, or recruitment and integration of personnel. I considered this topic to be a very important one because the role of the personnel interview is to determine exactly the level and type of work that falls to each people in its evolution. The practice of human resources management demonstrates the fact that, to a large extent, the success of the integration into the economic-social activity of a newly hired employee depends on the procedures used by the respective unit to receive him. Despite the increasing importance of new technologies, the selection interview continues to be the key procedure for gathering relevant information about applicants and for making staffing decisions in organizations.
To conduct a successful job interview, some indispensable steps must be followed. Recruitment is the first step or the first stage in the staffing process, as well as the first step in the staff selection process. Although traditionally more attention is paid to personnel selection, personnel recruitment takes priority, because effective personnel selection can only be achieved if the recruitment process ensures a sufficiently large number of competitive candidates. In other words, the objective of the personnel recruitment activity is to identify a sufficiently large number of candidates, so that those who meet the conditions can be selected
Personnel selection is the next step, consisting of the evaluation, by various methods, of the candidates and the choice of the most suitable one for the position, followed by employment.
The selection logically follows the recruitment process.
Selection is the process by which, according to certain criteria, the most suitable candidate is chosen for the occupation of a certain job.
Through the selection, a sorting of the recruited candidates is carried out, based on procedures, techniques and criteria that take into account the training, skills and capacity of each candidate. Selection is a continuous process of improving the quality of the human resource, a process that often takes place analogously to the processes of improving the technologies used.
The selection process is based on a series of methods and techniques, each designed and used differently depending on the nature of the positions for which the selection is made, the distortion of the skills, and abilities or behaviours of the tested persons.
The selection of applicants for vacant positions aims to identify subjects capable of occupying positions by classifying them according to certain criteria. In this context:
- preparing CVs (Curriculum Vitae)
- preparing letters of introduction
- filling out job applications
- testing candidates
- checking references
- medical examination of candidates
- hiring the most capable candidates
- maintaining contact with candidates who failed to get hired.
All the exposed aspects can be examined and solved with artificial intelligence technology. Rolaxit created a chatbot – HUR -- aimed at human resources.
For Scriptoman, it is recommended to apply the transcription of interviews.
The interviewing of applicants for vacant positions aims at a triple goal:
-obtaining relevant and verifiable information that allows the classification of applicants
-correctly informing the applicants regarding the conditions necessary to fill the vacant positions.
Read on for the post that will appear in the next few days NEXT